Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you need an experienced, knowledgeable attorney on your side to fight for you; you need Tad A. Yates. For 25 years, Mr. Yates, has dedicated his Central Florida law practice to upholding the rights of persons charged with a crime.
Criminal Defense Representation
The Law Offices of Tad A. Yates is pleased to offer representation in the following matters:
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Offenses
- Federal Crimes
- Sex Offenses
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes/Fraud
- Motor Vehicle Offenses
- Violations of Probation
- Juvenile Matters
- Sealing and Expunging Records
The prosecution has the burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you committed the crime with which you are charged. Every crime has a set of elements, each of which must be satisfied, in order for a defendant to be found guilty of that crime. More importantly, there are many defenses which may be raised that can negate an element of the offense, or lessen the sentence handed down in your case. Mr. Yates works diligently to ensure that your rights and interests are fully protected.
Your Criminal Defense Attorney
Mr. Yates is a distinguished criminal law attorney who is very active in the legal community. His accolades include:
- Former President of the Orange County Bar Association
- Former President of the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association
- Past Member, Florida Bar’s Criminal Rules Committee
- Volunteer Guardian Ad Litem, Legal Aid Society
- Current Member and Past Chair of the Judicial Nominating Committee for the Ninth Judicial Circuit
- Vice Chair of Ninth Circuit Professionalism Panel
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the national directory of attorneys
- Super Lawyer
- Florida’s Legal Elite
- University of Florida, Phi Beta Kappa, 1991
- University of Florida College of Law, 1994
Client Centered Approach
Mr. Yates provides his clients with the professional representation they need and deserve. He answers questions and addresses concerns; his clients are apprised of his legal strategies as well as the status of their case on a regular basis because Mr. Yates understands the importance of good communication when your liberty is at stake.
To discuss your case in more detail with Mr. Yates, contact his office today. For the convenience of his clients, Mr. Yates is also available for consultations on weekends and in the evening by prior appointment.